| The Club Hotel at No.5B on the Bund (Kaigandori) in the foreign settlement of Yokohama. It was one of the most important hotels and founded by A. Hearn, a former steward of the Yokohama United Club, around 1883. The building had been the Dutch Consulate, but was completely renovated for its use as a hotel. To the right is the United Hotel which became part of the Club Hotel in 1900. Ca. 1885.
Maximum file size: 48.2M (3630 × 4426 pixels)
|Pump Park Collection||Buildings & StructuresHotels & Inns|
Bund, Club Hotel, Kaigandori, Yokohama, architecture, buildings, foreign settlements, hotels, leisure, tourism
|1 Year License||Editorial||Advertising||Packaging|
|USD 119.00||USD 198.00||USD 248.00|
|USD 238.00||USD 298.00||USD 348.00|
|USD 298.00||USD 358.00||USD 398.00|
|Larger sizes available. Contact Us!|
PRIVATE COLLECTION — Many of our images are extremely rare and can often not be licensed anywhere else.
©2010-2017 MeijiShowa | Warning: Some images contain graphic or potentially objectionable content (eg. victims of disasters, nudity, prostitution)