| Rest places on Mogi Road (茂木道), Nagasaki Prefecture. Mogi Road went from Shokakuji (正覚寺), through Tagami (田上), Korobiishi (転石) and Yanagiyama (柳山), before arriving in Mogimachi on the other side of the mountains. It was built in 1885 (Meiji 18), because the original road was too difficult to negotiate for horse-drawn carriages. Currently, Route 324, built parallel to the old Mogi Road, connects Nagasaki with Mogimachi.
Maximum file size: 60.9M (3939 × 5150 pixels)
|Pump Park Collection||Shops|
Mogi, Mogi Road, Nagasaki, Nobukuni Enami, business, customs, highways, ochaya, roads, shops, teahouses
|1 Year License||Editorial||Advertising||Packaging|
|USD 119.00||USD 198.00||USD 248.00|
|USD 238.00||USD 298.00||USD 348.00|
|USD 298.00||USD 358.00||USD 398.00|
|Larger sizes available. Contact Us!|
PRIVATE COLLECTION — Many of our images are extremely rare and can often not be licensed anywhere else.
©2010-2017 MeijiShowa | Warning: Some images contain graphic or potentially objectionable content (eg. victims of disasters, nudity, prostitution)